In September 2016, Stantonbury will join a family of twelve schools that form the Griffin Schools Trust (www.griffinschooltstrust.org), bringing exciting opportunities and focused support to inject pace and energy into our journey to become a truly great school within the next few years.
The Trust team has impressive collective expertise and the schools work very actively together in a range of ways. We like the way the Trust builds community and communality and promotes unity rather than uniformity, allowing us to continue to develop our own unique character in our pursuit of excellence.
What it means to be part of the Griffin Schools Trust
Schools have histories and contexts and are rooted in local communities. In recognition of and in respect for this, the Trust seeks to use those histories to:
- renew their visions.
- preserve their uniqueness.
- give excellent service to their communities.
“We share a conviction that great schools are built on rich extra-curricular programmes and high quality pastoral care as well as an inspiring curriculum, expertly taught.
Schools within the Trust broaden their horizons through a wide range of enrichment activities, international links and the opportunity to participate in annual Trust-wide events including:
- The Griffin Arts Festivel.
- The Griffin Sports Festival.
- Founders Day (linked to community and charity events).
“We know there are no limits for students and staff where commitment and enjoyment go hand in hand….”
Students who attend a Trust schools will be:
- known and supported as a person.
- encouraged to explore and to experiment.
- challenged to learn the discipline of becoming an expert.
- expected to reach national norms as a minimum.
- inspired to achieve their personal best.
Within the Trust, high achievement discovers, nurtures and celebrates the unique talents and interests of every member of its community whether these be academic, musical, sporting, artistic or otherwise.
Find out more about Griffin Schools Trust