As a proud tradition going back many years, several students across all year groups will be delivering hampers to local elderly residents before Christmas. Last year over 100 hampers were delivered.
The hampers will be put together with generous donations of a variety of goods from students, parents and staff.
Can you help us this year?
We are looking for donations of any of the following:
- Writing paper, envelopes, stamps, pens
- Toiletries (soap, talc, shower gel)
- Socks, gloves, scarves, bedsocks
- Diaries, calendars, books, puzzles, crosswords, magazines (in date)
- Dried lavender, pot pourri etc
- Hot water bottles/covers
Food (all in date please):
- Tea, coffee, hot chocolate
- Cakes, biscuits
- Christmas puddings, mince pies
- Jellies, custard, riced puddings
- Tinned goods (vegetables, fruit, meat, soup, tuna)
- Sweets (not too hard), chocolates
- Jam, honey, marmalade
The Campus has set each tutor group a challenge to create one hamper.
It would be fantastic if we could deliver more than 100 hampers to residents this year. All donations are most gratefully received. The deadline is Friday 1 December.