We Stantonbury Campus are the Data Controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act. We collect information from you and may receive information about you from your previous school and the Learning Records Service. We hold this personal data and use it to:
- Support your teaching and learning
- Provide appropriate pastoral care
- Monitor and report on your progress
- Assess how well your school is doing
This information includes your contact details, national curriculum assessment results, attendance information 1 and personal characteristics such as your ethnic group, special educational needs and any relevant medical information. If you are enrolling for post 14 qualifications we will be provided with your unique learner number by the Learning Records Service and may also obtain from them details of any learning or qualifications you have undertaken.
We will not give information about you to anyone outside the school without your consent unless the law and our rules allow us to.
If you require more information about how the Local Authority (LA) and/or DfE store and use your information, then please go to the following websites:
If you are unable to access these websites, please contact the LA or DfE as follows:
- Milton Keynes Council, Civic Offices, 1 Saxon Gate East, Central Milton Keynes, MK9 3EJ
- Public Communications Unit, Department for Education, Sanctuary Buildings Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT
Telephone: 0870 000 2288
1 Attendance is not collected for pupils under 5 at Early Years Settings or Maintained Schools