Download the Timetable
The lesson Scheme follows the Amateur Swimming Association National Teaching Plan template. For swimmers starting at 3 yrs upto progress from non swimmer through to advanced level. Lessons run 7 days a week in line with the school term. Please see attachment for term dates & enrolments.
Crash Course Swimming
These run throughout the school holidays and provide an excellent opportunity for the swimmer to make progress due to the daily intensive/repetitive learning environment on offer.
One to One
Tuition is also available on a one to one basis, for adults or children. This can provide extra reassurance, particularly since the instructor can be in the water with you!
What We Offer
* Free Initial assessment
* Individual termly reports
* Expert tution
* Continous assessment
* Low swimmer to teacher ratio
* Crash courses
* Adult swimming
* Stroke technique/development classes
* Pathway to progress to swimming club
* NPLQ courses run throughout the year
Other Specialist Water Based Clubs/Sessions at Stantonbury include:
* CMK Swim Club Daily Sessions
* Swim Fit Mondays 2030 - 2130 hrs - public session for ex club/competent swimmers
* MK Triathlon Club Thursdays 1930-2030 hrs - contact Richards Harrison tel 01908 318407
For a comprehensive price list please click here
|Swimming Lessons 2013||[ ]||81 Kb|